Monday, July 14, 2008

6 days!!

So now i've finally moved past the time where i am counting my time im not months, not weeks, but days. I have less than a week left before i leave. I have both of my suitcases packed and have discovered that my basic need do not even come close to being under the weight limit, let alone all of the things that i wanted to take. everyday i am pulling more and more out of the suitcases to try to make things fit. sometimes i wish i wasn't a girl, lol, because its all of the extra things that i need. make-up, particular shampoo, heels in every color; these this add up quite quickly.

I have a feeling that the 100 yen store is going to be my new best friend when it comes to buying some of those things that im having to leave behind.

Though the packing part isnt going the smothest i still cant wait to leave. At this point i think i have all my basics packed and the only thing left for me is to say all my good-byes. I have said most of them, but there are still a few more left, and these are the hard ones, my family and close friends.

0 comments: