Friday, April 11, 2008

JOB!!!!!!!!

ok sooo this girl hasn't officially met Japan... yet. I, however, did just get a job there! I thought that i would not get one given the current job situation, but it wasn't that bad. Im so excited. Im going over around the end of July and cannot stop thinking about it. I will be an English teacher with one of the big three Eikaiwas. The hours are horrible and the pay is non-existent, but its going to be the best thing ever I can feel it. This is going to be my first real adventure. I've traveled before, but only for a few weeks at a time. This is living in a new place with only myself to depend on. I have no idea where I will be placed, but im not too worried (I requested some odd ones). I make list of the things im hoping to do like its my job. Trying to learn Japanese is probable the hardest thing i've tried to do at this point in my life. Ill get there...eventually. So as you can see there isn't really much to share at this point, i just figured i'd share the excitement. Bye for now. Hopefully soon ill be able to tell my placement!!!

0 comments: