Monday, August 4, 2008

So i finally just broke down and looked at the weather forecast here in Okayama. All this past week i have been suffering from the heat and thinking about how much hotter it is here than back home. the weather hits about 95 degrees everyday and the humidity is about 90 percent. Who knew that those extra 10 degrees and the humidity level could make all the difference. I keep crossing my fingers and hoping that come sept the temp goes down...right now if i dont get up and go exploring at like 8 in the morning its just too hot.

Oh so i just found out a couple of days ago that my company is sending me to osaka for 2 days on the 12th...i have to get there and find my way around all by myself in just 10 days...m a little intimidated by this. I was hoping for a bit more time before undertaking such a task, but fate has decided that my first adventure should come sooner rather than later...Im kinda really excited to see what a big Japanese city is like though.

0 comments: