Sunday, August 3, 2008

So last night one of the other teachers at my school also left. Before he did though the staff went to the river, by the castle and had a little BBQ. It was really nice. The river was beautiful and the castle in the background was surreal. We all just hung out and drank a few beers. I really have to work on my tolerance though because three drinks and i was done. Not ok. This morning i finally got out and was able to take a few picture of the city. It was really nice. There is this street with a canal running through it, it has a few really cool places on it and some artwork. Its just this really peaceful kind of place in the middle of a city. You kind of forget where you are. Here are some pics of my town.







The Daiso...aka...my new favorite place

0 comments: