Monday, May 19, 2008

GRADUATED FOR REAL!!!

So its really official, i have graduated. Now im just waiting for my transcripts to come in so i can get the visa process started. I just want this step out of the way because i cannot learn my placement until the company gets my documents. The waiting is driving me crazy. A few of the people i know who are also working for the same company are getting their placement. My one friend got a placement that is on the opposite side of the country as her requests. I hope this doesnt happen to me. I know that i will love wherever i get placed but i really want to be in central Japan. Im not even that picky on the exact location. Just somewhere central that way it is easier to travel.

On a more positive note, i leave for vacation to Disney on Sunday. With all that has been going on i havent really even been able to get as excited for that trip as i usually am. i guess after all this time it really is like going home. When you are Vacation Club people when you check in they person says welcome home. It really does start to become true. I know my way around the place better than i know my home town, its sad really. I have to try to enjoy this trip though, its going to be the last for a while. I have a feeling Tokyo disney is going to be different...lol.

Thats all for now i guess....crosses fingers....i hope i get my placement soon

0 comments: