Wednesday, June 4, 2008

PLACEMENT!!!!!

So last week i was in Florida, Disney World. It was a lot of fun, i cant wait to go back next month. Everyday like clockwork i checked my email, hoping to find my placement. It was never there, although more of my friends found out theirs. I was starting to go crazy. Finally today i checked my email and they sent me my info about when i leave and flights...ok so now im officially really excited. I read the whole email...i get to the bottom. They never told me my placement..oOok. I called my mom over to read it through to make sure i didn't just mess it. nope not there. Umm not cool. I called the company then finally i found out. They just forgot to put it in the email. On July 26th i will officially be living in Japan, Okayama City, Japan. Im sooooo excited i cant even begin to explain. This makes it all seem so much more real now. Im trying to figure out how im possibly supposed to fit my whole life into two suitcases...i think this is going to be harder than the actual living in Japan. Thats all for now, im too excited to sit and write more.

0 comments: